Introducing Mr. Fusion
After over a year in design, testing and production, it FINALLY lives!
Mr. Fusion is our new modular, user-friendly, and stupidly-stable seat system.
The heart of the system lies in the integration of a lightweight support hoop, and a dedicated seatpost clamp. This support hoop system creates an incredibly solid connection to the bike, and reduces all sway in the pack, even when loaded with the most massive of loads. The support hoops and clamps are all custom manufactured for Porcelain Rocket by our friends at Hunter Cycles in California.
The pack insert is derived from our popular Booster Rocket seatpack, in size and shape. With a 5-14L capacity, this pack is perfect for stowing a shelter, food, sleep system, clothing or whatever you can dream up. The pack inserts will be available in black, grey and red 500 denier Cordura, or any custom colour (with a custom lead time).
System Highlights :
- 14 oz. complete, including support hoop, clamp, system harness and pack insert.
- 5 to 14 liters of volume with the included pack insert.
- 4130 Chromoly support hoop built custom by Hunter Cycles in Bonny Doon, California. Powdercoated Black.
- Dedicated aluminum seatpost clamp available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, or 31.6mm.
- Built with 500D Cordura, Dimension Polyant VX fabrics, 0.75″ & 1″ nylon webbing, and bomber Duraflex hardware.
- High stitch count bartacks at each and EVERY stress point.
- Hypalon-reinforced points of contact with the bike.
- Obsessive attention to detail and quality (as always).
Mr. Fusion will retail for $170 CAD, including the pack insert and will be available in the webstore mid-September.
Also, stay tuned for a video description of the new system in the coming weeks.
Thanks as always for the AMAZING support!